|Region||South East England|
|Preferred Hours||Full Time|
Short Term Temporary (13 weeks or less)
|Salary||£9.58 – £10.95|
|Salary Frequency||per hour|
|Hours of Work||
39 Hours per week. Monday to Friday 8:00 to finish overtime at single rate will be paid.
39 hours per week
Overtime at single rate will be paid if applicable.
Please note, these roles will be starting in July 2020.
Duties & Responsibilities
To assist the arable team with preparations for the cereal harvest (grain store cleaning, hand-roguing of seed crops) and the harvest itself (mostly grain-carting). Some post-harvest field-work/cultivations will also be part of the role.
– Hand-roguing seed crops
– Cleaning and maintenance of grain store
– Tractor-work (carting and cultivations)
– Working safely and in accordance with the Estate’s health & safety protocols
– Any other tasks commensurate with the job level
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
– Tractor license
– Good demonstrable experience of operating tractors, trailers and arable equipment
– Previous harvest experience
Required desirable experience skills and qualifications
– Machinery maintenance