- Hold a STA or ASA Level 2 swimming coaching qualification and a NPLQ or NRASTC Lifeguard qualification
- Enjoy working with children, encouraging participation and making their out-of-school time exciting and memorable
- Passionate about leading a group of children all different ages and abilities, through sport-related games and activities
- Show dedication and motivation to delivering the best children’s holiday camps
- Have superior organisational skills and immense creativity to plan unimaginable activities to last the whole week
- Understand the crucial importance of the safety of children and take a keen interest in their security and freedom
- Can offer sound communication skills and interact confidently with parents to reassure them that their children are in the best care
- Ability to share your enthusiasm in relation to sport-specific skills and knowledge, with a genuine passion to help children progress and learn through sport and sports-based activities
- Present leadership qualities with the added ability to adapt activities to different ages and abilities
May Half Term: 29th May – 31st May 2019
Summer: 8th July – 23rd August 2019
£8 – £10 per hour dependent on qualifications and experience
Selected candidates will be invited to interview, and will be required to attend staff training if successful.
All applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
About Camp Xplode
Camp Xplode deliver multi sport and activity day camps for 3 to 16 year olds. Starting off at our flag ship site in Leeds, we have now grown to surrounding areas York, Ripon, Bakewell and hopefully Wakefield in the near future. We strive ourselves on going above and beyond to provide the best possible experience for our campers and service for our families.
Whether you're an aspiring teacher, interested in working in the childcare industry, or just looking to gain some work experience and some extra income, Camp Xplode may be for you!
Our main priority is to ensure non-stop fun, action and laughter to all our kids. It’s our staff who really make the difference at Camp Xplode by creating a secure, happy environment and it’s our staff whom children remember for making their holiday so special.
Our amazing staffing team includes Early Years Leaders, Group Counsellors, Sports and Activity Coaches, Performing Arts Instructors, Arts and Crafts Directors and Swim Teachers amongst more. As we grow however so must our staffing team, and that's where you guys come in!
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and innovative individuals that can add to Camp Xplode's alternative personality. We offer competitive pay and camps are run out of term time so wouldn't conflict with your studies.
Bursting with fun and adventure, every day is totally different, which is what makes Camp Xplode different!