Are you ready to make memories and friends that last a lifetime?
Whether you are looking to work just one ski season or even looking for a long term career then we are the company for you! If you are an enthusiastic and friendly person who has a ‘can do, will do attitude’ then we are looking for you to join our overseas team based in the stunning Alps of either France, Italy or Austria.
We can offer you the opportunity to live and work in one of the top ski resorts in the world with like- minded and professional colleagues.
As a valued member of our dedicated Childcare team you will be responsible for;
- Providing care for children between the ages of 4 months to 3.5 years to ensure the smooth running of the Nursery
- Planning exciting days which will involve many fun indoor and outdoor activities such as snowman building, water play, snow painting, many different arts & crafts and lots more!
- Taking children outside for lots of fresh air outings and toddler snow play
- Acting as a point of contact for parents and providing information on their child’s day and progress
- Ensuring the Nurseries are bright, clean and inviting with lots of fun activities planned
- Supervision of Lunch and High Tea
- Partaking in the Nurseries regular safety checks
- Effective safe transport of Esprit children to and from planned activities
- Maintaining ‘due diligence records’ for any safety checks or risk assessments made within the Nursery setting.
Ensuring that all childcare paperwork is completed correctly and on time e.g. children’s diaries, registers and accident/medication forms
- Assisting in the Esprit airport playroom – this is done on a rota and involves taking part in activities with the Esprit children
- Assisting with the evening baby listening service as required
If you hold a L3 childcare qualification (NNEB/CACHE/BTEC/NVQ3 or equivalent) and want the chance to live and work in the unique environment of the mountains and experience new opportunities, then we look forward to hearing from you
Start date: December 2019 – April 2020
Benefits: Highly Competitive Seasonal Package
Workaseason.com is the recruitment brand for our ski companies; Inghams, Esprit Ski, Ski Total, Flexiski plus our Santa's Lapland and Lakes & Mountains programmes.
Together we form the largest specialist independent tour operator in the UK.