We are actively seeking experienced and qualified Dinghy/Windsurf Instructors to come work in one of our stunning Mediterranean beach resorts.
As a member of our dynamic waterfront team you’ll teach a full range of child and adult sailing courses. We offer informal group sessions, RYA syllabus courses and private one-to-one tuition. You’ll ensure all guests have a safe and fun experience whilst under your instruction.
It’s not all work and no play though! Opportunities to get out on the water will be plentiful; you could learn a new sport or
explore exciting new places with like-minded friends.
- Provide a high level of safety and instruction for guests and staff on the waterfront
- Daily Dinghy/Windsurf instruction
- Deliver a course plan based on guests abilities
- Ensure Mark Warner and RYA standards are adhered to at all times
- Partake in additional waterfront responsibilities including safety cover, customer service and shore-break duties
- Establish and implement water safety precautions
- Assist with daily maintenance and upkeep of the waterfront and its equipment
- Support management team to organise the ‘Race Day’
- Implement and participate in a ‘bad weather’ programme
- Assist with in-resort marketing activities and promotions
- Participate in evening entertainments, guest dinners and social activities
- RYA Dinghy and/or Windsurf Instructor
- RYA Powerboat level 2
- RYA additional instructor modules
- International Certificate of Competence (ICC)
- First Aid Certificate
- UK/EU Passport holder, UK National Insurance Number, UK bank account
In return you will receive a work life balance like no other! Our packages are fully comprehensive including flights,
accommodation and all meals to name a few, so we provide you with everything you need for a successful season in the sun.
Mark Warner is a leading activity holiday company with over 40 years’ experience and has won many awards over the years. They operate their own beach clubs across the Med and ski chalet hotels in the best alpine resorts in Europe so whether you are looking for a one off season or a long term career we can support whatever path you choose.
Our summers are from May to October. (Although we do also offer peak season dates between June-August)