An opportunity for a chef has opened up at our Restaurant located in the heart of Stoke Fleming, South Devon.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years experience and be able to use their own initiative and think for themselves. As Chef de Partie you will get to oversee a section of our busy kitchen.
You will need to be passionate about fresh local produce & understand quality within all aspects of the catering trade. We are seeking a chef with an easy going nature & a can do attitude. You will need to have experience in busy fresh food environments backed up with professional qualifications and/or relevant industry experience.
• Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes
• Helping the head chef to develop new dishes and menus
• Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
• Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
If you feel you have a strong work ethic, learn quickly and passionate about food and people, please apply anyway as we believe that with the correct training and guidance the right people can be brought up to speed.We’re looking for someone with the following Skills / Qualifications:
• Food Sanitation
• Giving Feedback
• Customer Service
• Quality Focus
• Safety Management
• Verbal Communication
• A positive, hardworking attitude
• An interest in learning and developing their skills
• The ability to work well in a busy, fast-paced kitchen environment
• A great personality to bring to our team.
Negotiable depending on experience
Temporary contract until October with a view to leading to a permanent contract.
Share of the tips
Live in available
45 hour week
If this job appeals to you please send in your CV