Are you currently working within childcare but are on the lookout for something a bit different, say in another country? At Mark Warner we have just what you are looking for!
We are currently looking for someone who is able to organise their own workload and has a passion for childcare to come and join our award winning childcare team.
With Mark Warner you will have the chance to work in one of our beautiful locations based in the Mediterranean
which include Greece, Sardinia, Turkey and Corsica. You will get to do a variety of exciting and different activities with the children to help them have the holiday of a lifetime!
- Ability to build excellent relationships with colleagues, parents and children
- Deliver the highest level of childcare
- Create and develop an attractive, safe and stimulating environment
- Tailor-make weekly age appropriate exciting activity plans
- Supervise children at play (indoor and outdoor)
- Supervise children as required at meal times, act as a role model to develop eating abilities, establish meal and snack routines. To be aware of special diets and allergies
- Be flexible, co-operative and communicate at all times
- Operate to the highest standard of health and safety
- CACHE, NNEB, City & Guilds, BTEC National Diplomas OR completed 2nd year of a degree course in Education, Sports or Coaching which involved full time placements with sole responsibility of children.
- Alternatively 2 years’ experience in a childcare environment
- First Aid certificate
- Good swimmer
- Enhanced disclosure required through the ‘Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- UK/EU Passport holder, UK National Insurance Number, UK bank account
Not only do we offer you a comprehensive package – some of which includes travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, discounts at the company bars and discounted holidays for family and friends – you will also have the opportunity to
continue to work with us in our enchanting locations in the French Alps in the winter.
If you are looking for something a little different but want to continue your career within childcare, apply now!
Our summers are from May to October. (Although we do also offer peak season dates between June-August)