If you want to escape the day to day routine of UK Childcare Management and are keen to make the child’s experience all about having fun, playing games, exploring and providing them with a holiday they will never forget, then working in one of our stunning Mediterranean beach hotels can provide you with just that!
We are currently looking for someone who is able to organise their own workload and has a passion for childcare to come and join our award winning childcare team.
With Mark Warner you will have the chance to work in one of our beautiful locations based in the Mediterranean which
include Greece, Sardinia, Turkey and Corsica. You will get to do a variety of exciting and different activities with the children to help them have the holiday of a lifetime!
- Ensure your team deliver an unforgettable holiday experience to parents and children
- Ensure standards, ratios and conditions of registration are maintained at all times
- Maintain up-to-date records for all children
- Implement health and safety policies, ensure fully
- Audit, evaluate and manage risk ensuring any remedial action is taken immediately
- Actively promote the childcare department to all guests, ensuring parents and guardians are well informed about the department, its services and facilities
- Ensure all health, safety and security systems are fully operational on a daily basis
- Evaluate the quality of childcare within each department, identify and address areas needing development
- Support and supervise your team of nannies with their day-to-day duties
- Mentor and train new staff; provide on-going training to your department
- CACHE, NNEB, City & Guilds, BTEC National Diplomas or equivalent qualification to level 3
- At least 2 years’ experience in a childcare environment
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- Ability to use initiative, plan, organise and prioritise work load
- Experience within childcare Management
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Good swimmer
- UK/EU Passport holder, UK National Insurance Number, UK Bank Account
Not only do we offer you a comprehensive package – some of which includes travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, discounts at the company bars and discounted holidays for family and friends – you will also have the opportunity to
continue to work with us in our enchanting locations in the French Alps in the winter.
If you are looking for something a little different but want to continue your career within childcare, apply now!
Our summers are from May to October. (Although we do also offer peak season dates between June-August)